Best Restaurant in Rishikesh:
The holy city of Rishikesh known for its naughty rapids and currents of the Ganga that can bounce you back and forth, the Laxman Jhula and the many temples and shrines that abound. Each year Rishikesh gets a bustling population of visitors from the country and abroad. Spiritual satisfaction with some gluttony can be experienced at the best restaurants in Rishikesh.
- Little Buddha Café is a quaint tree house kinda restaurant overlooking the mighty Ganga River. Located next to the Lakshman Jhula, the Little Buddha café is very popular with visitors and locals alike. Must try the many pizzas and the mixed vegetable platter here.
- Café Delmar also known popularly as the Beatles café is a favorite restaurant with people. Its specialties include burgers and smoothies.
- Bistro Nirvana is a favorite jaunt for many in Rishikesh. The food is finger-licking good and its specialties include tandoori chicken, naan, burgers, pizzas, salads and much more.
- Chotiwala is another favorite with people who love food. Its delectable preparations include both North and South Indian food. It is pocket-friendly and offers fresh food all the time.
- Oasis is definitely a haven for people who love Italian, Thai and Mexican food. This restaurant dishes out the yummiest dishes to its gourmands.
- German Bakery is one restaurant that you cannot miss when in Rishikesh. The bakery makes some fantastic food that includes yak cheese sandwich, fruit pancakes and much more.
- Freedom café gives you the most beautiful view of the Ganga with some scrumptious Chinese and Italian food.
- Other restaurants include Ramana’s Garden, Tulsi Restaurant, café Karma, Rajasthani, Mama Mia, Honey Hut, Madras Café, 60’s café, Native Taste, and many others.
Located on the banks of the River Ganga lies the quaint town of Rishikesh, a very popular tourist destination. People come here for its natural beauty and its significance as a holy pilgrimage town. The influences that people carry with them has been translated on to the food that you can devour at the best restaurants in Rishikesh.