Best Restaurants in Chandigarh:
Chandigarh is known as the first and most well-planned city in the country. The city designed by the famous French architect Le Corbusier is also known for its fantastic food. City dwellers pride in their taste for good food and the best restaurants in Chandigarh offer fantastic spread equaling to a king’s spread.
- Garlic and Greens, as the name suggests, the restaurant serves a vegetarian fare in a European style kitchen. The falafel bites, cheese pasta and other Italian and continental delicacies make for a must visit.
Address: Elante Mall, BBMB Industrial Area Phase 1, Purv Marg, Chandigarh
- Chilli & Pepper is what you go to for an upscale ambiance and food taste. One of the best restaurants in Chandigarh for Buffet, its malai broccoli tikka, capsicum halwa and other North Indian, Continental and Chinese dishes keep you coming back for more.
Address: Arista Hotel, SCO 1040A-1044, New Sunny Enclave, Sector 125, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
- Swagath Restaurant is the place to be when you are craving seafood in landlocked Chandigarh. Known for its excellent preparations like surmai butter pepper garlic and prawns koliwada, the restaurant makes the best of North Indian, manglorean, Mughlai, Chettinad, and Chinese food.
Address: SCO, Madhya Marg, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Ghazal Restaurant is right for you if you want to try the local Punjabi cuisine. From butter chicken to dal makhani, malai kofta and sarson ka saag, the restaurant is definitely the best restaurant in Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 189-191, Sector 17 C, Sector 17, Chandigarh
- Other restaurants include Shangrila, Sankalp, Laziz Rasoi, Whistling Duck, Uncle Jack’s, Diwan Khana and others.
The bustling food fare of the city of Chandigarh is a delight for food lovers. Be it butter chicken or dal makhani, the city’s experiments with food make it paradise for foodies. The best restaurants in Chandigarh comprise the elitist of the city food circle.