Best Restaurants in Calangute:
One of the largest beaches of North Goa is Calangute that is visited by innumerable visitors from all over the country and the world. Calangute is thronging with visitors especially during the months of December and January. The best restaurants in Calangute offer not only good Goan cuisine but also Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines.
- Pousada by the Beach is a hit with food lovers. Its specialties include calamari, serradura, Fish in banana leaf, goan curry with rice and much more.
Address: Gaura Vaddo, Holiday Street, Calangute, Goa
- Café Sussegado is a place to relish Goan-Portuguese dishes made the perfect way. Its specialties include vegetable xacuti, pork vindaloo, cheese balls, pork roast, beef chilli and many others.
Address: 2/202, Calangute Anjuna Road, Naika Vaddo, Calangute, Goa
- Infantaria is an excellent bakery in Calangute. A wide range of salads, seafood, pizzas, juices and much more forms the expansive menu of this bakery. Its specialties include fluffy croissants, Goan sausages and others.
Address: 5/181, Opp. Ticlo Resort, Calangute-Baga Junction, Calangute, Goa
- The Fisherman’s Wharf is another restaurant that offers delectable cuisine. its specialties include Potato Rechaedo, Panco crusted cruchy prawns, Fish Ambotik, Southern fried fish and others.
Address: 13/139, Near Vivanta By Taj, 18th June Road, Campal, Panjim, Goa
- Reverie is a restaurant that offers fine dining experience to the hilt in Calangute. Known for its spot on experiments with food the Reverie serves the best cocktails, tacos, mouthwatering baos, desserts and others.
Address: Holiday Street, Gaura Waddo, Calangute, Goa
- Other restaurants include Toy Beach Club, Chilladaa bar and Kitchen, GROK, Souza Lobo, Kenny’s – The Breakfast Place, Tio Tilly’s Bar and Kitchen, Desi Kitchen and others.
From exotic seafood made the Goan way or other exotic dishes made in any other way, the best restaurants in Calangute offer Portuguese, Maharashtrian and numerous flavors with scenic sunsets and sunrises that Goa is so famous for.