Best Restaurants in Coimbatore:
Koyamuthur, Coimbatore or lovingly called Kovai is situated on the banks of River Noyyal. An industrial hub, Coimbatore is known for its textile especially cotton industry, artificial jewelry, wet grinders, poultry and automobile parts and many others. Dating back to the Sangam period between 1st and 4th centuries CE, Coimbatore attracts hordes of visitors from all over. Dining in the city is every foodie’s dream come true. The best restaurants in Coimbatore excel in dishing out some dishes extraordinaire that you cannot resist!!
- On the Go is a contemporary restaurant with an eclectic menu. Its food fare starts from North Indian to ravishing Italian with desserts to match. The restaurant has an appealing ambience with colors splashed thematically.
Address: 167 Race Course Road, Gopalapuram Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641018
- Junior Kuppanna was established in 1960 and has eversince been serving the most delectable food. Their meat dishes are a must try even though the menu is limited.
Address: 177 Sarojini Street, Ram Nagar Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641009
- Haribhavanam or Raju Mess is a landmark in itself in the city of Coimbatore. Started in 1971, Haribhavam serves the best variety of Chettinad cuisine.
Address: 2 Bharathi Colony Road, Peelamedu West, Peelamedu, Tamil Nadu, 641004
- Afghan Grill is located in the Residency Hotel. It is a fine dining restaurant that conjures up the most delicious North Indian dishes. With seafood and tandoori specialties, the restaurant is a favorite haunt of many.
Address: The Residency, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641018
- Peking, like the name suggests, if you are craving authentic Chinese then this is the restaurant to raid.
Address: VOC Park, ATT Colony, Gopalapuram Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641018
- Other restaurants include Bird on Tree, My Place, Little Italy, Wok This Way and many others.
Whether you are a localite or are visiting the city on business, the best restaurants in Coimbatore will give you delicious taste of what the city has to offer a little bit of spicy and a little bit of sweet!!