Best Restaurants in Electronic City:
Bangalore is an industrial hub with innumerable corporate offices and even more people working. Located in the south of Bangalore is the electronic city which is a sub city in itself is an information technology hub. It is one of the largest IT/ electronic parks in the country. Spread over an area of 800 acres, it also houses some of the best restaurants in electronic city.
- The Big Barbeque is ideal restaurant to satiate your cravings for Barbeque, Chinese and Continental food.
- Gilly’s Resto bar is a fantastic bar and lounge with simplistic interiors but amazing food. It is well-known for its lip smacking finger foods and Chinese and Continental food.
- Fire Station bar and Kitchen is an open expanse with well-lit interiors and delectable food served hot right from the oven. The restaurants serves Continental and North Indian cuisine.
- What the Ale?! Is a super exciting restaurant that offers a variety of beverages and food to accompany? So if you feel the urges to gorge on some Chinese, Continental or North Indian food then head straight to What the Ale?!
- Beijing Bites is for all those who enjoy authentic Chinese and Thai food. Must try is the seafood along with the specialist food preparations at the Beijing Bites.
- Dr. Sheesha is the place to visit if you are up for a smashing cuppa coffee and some exotic Continental, Italian and Chinese cuisine.
- 46 Ounces Brewgarden is a microbrewery with the most amazing finger foods, bar foods and pizza. A must try if you are in electronic city.
- Other restaurants include Sky Lounge Bar, Barbeque Nation, eat.fit, Citrus Café, Barbeque Kingdom, EC Dine Restaurant, Sherlock’s Pub, Akkad Bakkad, Gourmet and many others.
The best restaurants in Electronic City give you a taste of world cuisine right in your backyard.