Best Restaurants in Kochi:
When you hear the name Kochi, Just close your eyes and you can visualize a bright and sunny day, a laid back boat ride, fresh coconut and fish and so much more. Kochi is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The city has a rich Dutch, Portuguese and British influence in its culture and food as well. The city boasts a multifarious food culture deeply influenced by its own Indian roots and the European influences. The best restaurants in Kochi reflect on the varied food preferences that people seek out when visiting the city.
- Fort House Restaurant offers the most spectacular water front view. Located at the most pristine location, the restaurant offers fantastic food. Its specialties include Pork Vindaloo, Appams, Kerala chicken curry, Mango Lassi.
Address: 2/6A, Calvathy Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi
- Asian Kitchen is the place to be if you enjoy Asian cuisine. their specialties include Sushi, Chicken Skewer, Dimsum Platter and other mouthwatering delicacies.
Address: Cochin Club, Opposite Parade Ground, St. Francis Church Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi
- Kasha Art Café is one of the most popular joints to hang out in Kochi. A leafy courtyard, art work that welcomes you and food that lingers on your mind long after you have gone. Its specialties include Sandwiches, Roast chicken, pastas, chocolate cake.
Address: Burgher Street, Fort Kochi, Kochi
- The Rice Boat offers you a dining experience like none other. Amazing ambience and a waterfront view that is unparalleled, the restaurant offers delectable cuisine and its Fish Grill and the crab soup is like no other.
Address: Vivanta by Taj – Malabar, Willingdon Island, Kochi
- Other places include Dhe Puttu, Qissa café, Masala, Dal Roti, Fusion Bay and others.
Kochi is indeed a cosmopolitan city with world cuisine available at the best restaurants in Kochi. Whether it is the traditional treats, the delectable seafood or delicacies from around the world, Kochi take you on a gourmet roller-coaster ride.