Best Restaurants in Kolhapur:
The historical roots of the city of Kolhapur go deep down. Part of the Maratha Empire, Kolhapur enjoyed a privileged status and was also the seat of power. Its mention in the Devi-Bhagavata Purana adds to the importance that Kolhapur enjoyed since the historic times. This also reflects the rich food heritage and culture of the place. The modernization and the historicity can be found in the exceptional food offered at the best restaurants in Kolhapur.
- Dehati offers the best of Kolhapuri cuisine and a great ambiance. Its special thali and the chicken thali, tambada rassa, pandara rassa are worth a try.
Address: Ayodhya Park, Kolhapur
- Padma Guest House offers delectable food at affordable prices. Its specialties include Mutton achari, mutton locha and others.
Address: Near Padma Talkies, laxmipuri area, Kolhapur
- Waman Guest House serves some amazing Kolhapuri dishes along with other cuisines. Its seafood fare is a must try especially the fish dishes.
Address: C.S No 453/ B/4, E ward, Opp E Market Yard, Kolhapur.
- Milano’s should be your haunt if you are carving quality Italian food. Apart from Italian they also serve Thai and Mexican dishes too.
Address: 8 & 9, Kusum Plaza, Opp Collector’s Office, nagala Park, Kolhapur.
- Parakh Restaurant is one of the best places to have a good meal at an affordable price. The thali at Parakh is a must try.
Address: Opp. S.M.Ghatge Hero Honda Showroom, Old Pune-Bangalore Highway, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416005
- Other restaurants include raj mandir, Rajpurush, Castle, Phadatare Misal Kendra and others.
Popularized the world over for its Kolhapuri cuisine, this city adds a dash of spicy hotness in its fries and curries. A variation of the Maharashtrian style of cooking, Kolhapuri dishes like Tambada rassa, Pandara rassa, missal, etc can be tested and tried at the best restaurants in Kolhapur.