Best Restaurants in Jaipur
A traveler’s paradise, Jaipur is known for its many place to visit. The historicity of the city is evident in its culture and heritage. The Rajputana culture also has left a deep impact on the food and the food habits of the people here. An oasis in the Thar Desert, Jaipur is a haven for food lovers. The best restaurants in Jaipur welcome the many visitors that throng the city and give them a glimpse into the culinary history of the city.
- The Rajput Room transports you back to the age of the royalty with its fantastic ambience, interiors and exteriors. The restaurant dishes out the most delectable North Indian, Continental and Asian cuisine. a must try is its Laal Maas.
- Zolocrust is the result of when east meets the west, a restaurant that is open for 24 hours and seven days a week. The restaurant uses organically grown produce that includes vegetables, herbs and fruits to give that unique flavor to each dish. Its specialties include Apple Pie, Spaghetti, Tiramisu, Mezze Platter.
- RJ 14 is definitely the best restaurant in Jaipur for South Indian food. Its location and the scenic views from its terrace is one of the best in the city. Its specialties include Chana masala, dal Bukhara, Panipuri, Tomato shorba and others.
- Taruveda will attract you towards its quaint bistro feel that is enhanced by its yummy dishes. Its specialties include Waffles, pepperoni pizza, sushi, Caesar salad, crepes, falafel and much more.
- Other restaurants include Chao Chinese Bistro, Tapri Central, Handi, Samode Haveli, Dragon House, The Foressta, 1135 AD and many others.
The numerous forts and palaces that adorn the city of Jaipur bring people closer to the history of the city and the royalty that resides there. Some of them have been converted into heritage hotel with restaurants that give a taste of authentic Rajasthani Cuisine along with world cuisine.