Best Restaurants in Varanasi:
Steeped in history, the city of Varanasi is one of the holiest and religious place of pilgrimage. Known for its beautifully woven Benaresi sarees, Varanasi also has some exquisite dishes that are unique to the place. The best restaurants in Varanasi weave a spectacular setting for visitors and locals alike when it comes to offering delicious dishes.
- Hotel Kalika is known for its exceptional preparation as far as non-vegetarian food is concerned. The dishes center around chicken, mutton and seafood as well.
- Hayat Mediterranean is the place to eat the best Middle Eastern fare in Varanasi. It is also a favorite place to try out Indian and Italian food.
Address: Assi Ghat, Varanasi
- The Great Kebab Factory offers a wide variety of kebabs both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Using local ingredients, the kebab platter is a must try.
Address: Radisson Hotel Varanasi, The Mall Road, Varanasi.
- Varuna Restaurant is the best place to enjoy traditional Varanasi food platter. Housed in the Taj Ganges Hotel, the Varuna Restaurant has excellent ambience.
- Brown Bread Bakery is one the best eatery in Varanasi offering a wide variety of pizzas, breads, rolls, pastries along with delectable Tibetan food.
Address: Bangali Tola Road, Pandey Ghat, Bangali Tola Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, 221001, India
- Clarks Hotel is the oldest hotel in Varanasi with its own history. Established in 1951, the Hotel also has an excellent array of food spread that takes you on a roller coaster ride of authentic Indian cuisine. its specialties include Khansama’s special platter, Babarchi’s vegetable platter, chicken makhani ludhianwi, mirch masala ke paneer tikke, club chicken tangri and others.
The religious, spiritual and mythological importance of Varanasi lends a magical appeal and aura to the city. The cultural importance of the city goes back to centuries as far as Varanasi is concerned. Its importance is reflected in the food that is offered in best restaurants in Varanasi.